Building Trades Credit Union is dedicated to being the financial steward to our members and their communities.
By creating a cohesive culture, utilizing our resources masterfully, and offering competitive products,
we can serve our members through all life cycles.
To be an indispensable financial partner to members of the building and construction trades’ community by delivering innovative and sustainable financial solutions that meet their needs and exceed their service expectations.
- We are trusted advocates – reliable supporters of our unions, their members and their families.
- We are member-focused – decisions are made with the best interests of our members in mind.
- We are conscientious – guided by a sure sense of right and wrong.
- We are frank, plain spoken and direct in manner, without evasion.
- We are accessible – easy to reach and do business with.
BTCU Fast Facts
BTCU is one of the largest credit unions for men and women in the building and construction trades. As a not-for-profit financial cooperative, BTCU is owned by its members, and our earnings are returned to our members in the form of better interest rates and lower fees for services.
- BTCU has assets of more than $185 million
- BTCU has more than 18,000 members
- BTCU has served the building and construction trades since 1957.
- Building trades union workers and their families are eligible to join*
- BTCU has three full service branches in the Twin Cities metro area
- BTCU is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors
*For a complete list of eligible unions and affiliated groups, click here.
Subscribe to BTCU eNews
Join our mailing list. Get up-to-date information on BTCU news, promotions and more.
Subscribe here today!