The BTCU MasterCard® Debit Card is a fast, safe and easy way to access your money.
Every checking account comes with a BTCU MasterCard® Debit Card. You can use your card when you shop to pay for groceries, gas, meals and more.
You can also use your card to get cash at more than 25,000 MoneyPass ATMs nationwide, surcharge-free.
To find a MoneyPass ATM near you check out the ATM Locator.
- Register your debit card to earn cash back from local and regional merchants > Register your card with Ampre.
- BTCU does not charge a fee for the first 5 withdrawals per month at any ATM. The fee is $2.50 each additional withdrawal.
- You can avoid ATM fees altogether…if you use your card and PIN to get cash back at the checkout counter where you shop. Make sure to select “debit” on the keypad and enter your PIN to select the cash-back option.
- At an ATM, you can withdraw up to a maximum of $500 per day, if your account has sufficient funds.
- If you use your card to pay for purchases at a store, purchase amounts are limited to the amount you have in your account, up to a maximum amount of $4,999 per day.
Find an ATM near you.
With more than 25,000 ATMs nationwide, MoneyPass is one of the largest surcharge-free networks in the nation. To find one near you, seach here: ATM Locator or download the MoneyPass ATM Locator app from your app store today!
Let us know if you are traveling and using your card. Call us at 763-315-3888 with the dates and locations of your travel.
Change Your PIN?
If you know your PIN but want to change it, simply call 1-877-267-6914.
Debit Card Lost or Stolen?
Call 1-800-528-2273 to report your card lost or stolen. Call 24/7.
Debit Card Dispute?
If you noticed any unauthorized or fraudulent transactions on your account, please call our Dispute Hotline (Monday – Friday from 7 a.m to 7 p.m.) at 1-800-808-6402.