Skip to main content

Do I need to provide you with proof of my homeowners insurance?

Yes, all properties secured by a mortgage require proof of homeowners insurance. If your property is located in a flood zone, we will also require proof of flood insurance coverage.

Financial knowledge is your greatest asset

At BTCU, we are committed to empowering you with the knowledge you need for better financial security and management. Search our resources for important tips, links, and information.

Visit our Member Education page for more information.

Categorized in: Mortgage